I’m back! It’s so nice to be back in the swing of things, writing reviews, talking books. There has been much that has happened this month but I’ll save all of that for a Diary of a Bookseller post next week. For this month, we’ll just stick with what I’ve read and what I’ve written!
Books Read in October
I’m finally back into reading! I finished a whopping seven books this month, and going on vacation for a full week certainly helped (five were read while away). I’m still hoping to make my goal of 52 books this year, but the odds are looking a little stacked against me as I’m only at 34.
- A Psalm for the Wild-Built by Becky Chambers (Monk & Robot #1)
- The Golden Spoon by Jessa Maxwell (expected publication March 2023)
- Winterland by Rae Meadows (expected publication November 2022)
- Cold Clay by Juneau Black (Shady Hollow #2)
- Mirror Lake by Juneau Black (Shady Hollow #3)
- Evergreen Chase by Juneau Black (Shady Hollow #0.5)
- Unfamiliar Fishes by Sarah Vowell (Bridge Street Book Club selection)